I have a wide range of leading insurance companies to choose from and can get a policy arranged and ready to start when you exchange contracts for the property. I will forward this to your solicitors which will again save you time and another thing to think of at this very busy time.

I can also look to save you money on your existing policy when it is due for renewal. I do not charge any fees to arrange this type of cover.

Building insurance covers the structure of your property and any fixtures and fittings. The cover is arranged to cover the full rebuild cost of your property in the unfortunate event of the property begin destroyed.

Contents cover all the furniture, furnishings and personal possessions in your home. The cover should represent the amount required to replace all your belongs, these are things which you would take with you if you were to move.

Additional benefits

As well as covering you against a long list of ‘risks’ (including fires, subsidence, theft, flood and storm) both types of cover include an important ‘liability’ section. This can provide you with protection if you are sued by a third party alleging injury to themselves or damage to their property caused by you or some defect in your property.